the untold story

 ~the untold story~

~we all have one to tell~
*****************************************
 
i dreamt i fell for someone
i dreamt i loved her
i dreamt we shared a lot in common

i felt her
she felt me

we talk, we laugh
we get mad, we cry

she is more than a lover
she is my friend
my best friend

we share a common passion
we argue and fight over ideas
but we console into each others arm
and we grow stronger and stronger

i know i had that girl

she was my perfect other half

she is a woman
a strong woman
she defends her heart
she protect those around her
she makes me feel more of a man
than i am as a biological male

she is willing to go with me
she is willing to take on the road
she is always there for me
when i needed her

she is a helper
she is a true counter-part
she is my strength

my weakness are her strength
her weakness are my strength
we support each other
into each others arm
we grow stronger

she is in my inner most darkest
she is in my out-most joyous moments
she is always there with me
alongside me

her passion in life captures me
I see myself in her
I see my world in her
I see us moving mountains together
I see us creating wonders
I see us touching people's live
I see us cherishing each other

But then i woke up
one day
and realize
it was only an illusion
she already left
before i even know it

It was TOO LATE

I accept the blame
I failed us, if that was even true

It took me longer
I didn't take the first step
she was waiting
but I failed

I came to adore her interest in life
but i wasn't paying attention
not paying careful attention to her heart

i admire her passion in life
her dreams and aspiration to conquer
i saw myself in her
but i failed to feel her heart
i failed to make her feel me
i failed
i just failed big time

she did what she had to do
to protect her heart
she had to leave
because it was consuming her

she waited
she showed signs
but i failed to take the first step
I am sorry
I didn't realise
I was hurting you

i am sorry
i was just being me
burning in my heart
but can't find the words
the right words
to say it out loud
at the right time

and NOW IT'S TOO LATE
and it's just memories

:)
 
WGuti 10/04/2021

Comments